ADD THE YARN TO YOUR SHOPPING CART AND GET 20% OFF ALL PATTERNS AND YARN IN YOUR CART!!!
Coupon code ‘greatoffer’.
- Knitting machine pattern for standard gauge (4.5mm) knitting machine.
- Yarn used: I used 3 strands together – Yeoman Supersheen as follows (Supersheen colours are now limited):
- Total yarn used for each size: S = 367g, M = 415g, L = 467g
- Colours used for each size: –
- C1 navy – S = 92g, M = 104g, L = 117g
- C2 purple – S = 88g, M = 99g, L = 112g
- C3 lilac – S = 120g, M = 135g, L = 152g
- C4 cream – S = 68g, M = 76g, L = 86g
Spend over £29.50 and get FREE DELIVERY to the UK!
Choice of colours in Yeoman Supersheen…click here and add the amount you need to your cart.
This original design from Award Winning Designer Marianne Henio is for the Ombre Sweater machine knitting pattern, knitted on a standard gauge machine. It comes from Marianne’s series of designs for the standard knitting machine.
The pattern book contains some great video instructions, INCLUDING Marianne’s new ‘no roll edging’ technique!
Download the pattern in Digital format. It comes from Marianne’s series of easy to knit patterns for the beginner up. No ribber needed.
Diagrammatical schematics and measurement gauges are given so any machine and choice of yarn can be used. You could convert the schematics for a mid gauge or chunky machine if you are experienced. Marianne has recommended certain yarns but you can choose your own favourites. Added to this, there are now links to Marianne’s instructional videos for the more involved techniques in her patterns.
Included are sizes S/M/L. A table of contents allows you to click to your required pattern size immediately. This pattern is written in the new ‘easy to understand’ format which makes your job easy. Just check out the Abbreviations chart.
This Ombre Sweater pattern is suitable for a beginner.
ALSO included is your FREE Guide entitled… ‘How to Design, Write & Convert your own Knitting Patterns’!!