This original design from Award Winning Designer Marianne Henio is for the Iced Tea Top knitted in Yeoman Grigna. Great for using up yarn from your stash. It comes from Marianne’s series of modern knitting designs.
The pattern book contains some great video instructions, INCLUDING Marianne’s new ‘no roll edging’ technique!
Download this pattern in Digital format. It comes from Marianne’s series of easy to knit patterns for the beginner up. No ribber needed.
Diagrammatical schematics and measurement gauges are given so any choice of yarn can be used although Marianne has recommended specific yarns. See below.
The instructions are for sizes S/M/L. This pattern is written in the new ‘easy to understand’ format which makes your job easy. Just check out the Abbreviations chart in the pattern book.
- Knitting machine pattern for standard gauge (4.5mm) knitting machine.
- Yarn used: Yeoman Grigna in white, black and mint.
- Total yarn used approximately:
- S=125g black, 36g white, 42g mint.
- M=145g black, 45g white, 50g mint.
- L=170g black, 50g white, 55g mint.