ADD THE YARN TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!
- Knitting machine pattern for standard gauge (4.5mm) knitting machine.
- Yarn used: I used 2 strands together – 1 x Yeoman Grigna in navy, Yeoman Fine Crepe in blue.
- Total yarn used approximately:-
- Grigna – S= 290g, M=310g, L= 355g.
- Crepe – S=150g, M= 160g, L= 185g.
Spend over £29.50 and get FREE DELIVERY to the UK!
Choice of colours…click here and add the amount you need to your cart.
This original design from Award Winning Designer Marianne Henio is for the Eddy Top. It comes from Marianne’s series of modern knitting designs.
The Eddy Top pattern book contains some great video instructions, INCLUDING Marianne’s new ‘no roll edging’ technique!
Download this pattern in Digital format. It comes from Marianne’s series of easy to knit patterns for the beginner up. No ribber needed. Just experience with the tuck stitch technique.
Diagrammatical schematics and measurement gauges are given so any choice of yarn can be used although Marianne has recommended specific yarns. See below.
The instructions are for sizes S/M/L. This pattern is written in the new ‘easy to understand’ format which makes your job easy. Just check out the Abbreviations chart in the pattern book.
ALSO included is your FREE Guide entitled… ‘How to Design, Write & Convert your own Knitting Patterns’!