ADD THE YARN TO YOUR SHOPPING CART AND GET 20% OFF ALL PATTERNS AND YARN IN YOUR CART!!!
Coupon code ‘greatoffer’.
- Knitting machine pattern for standard gauge (4.5mm) knitting machine.
- Yarn used: MY = 3 strands Yeoman Supersheen 2/30s in silver.
- Total yarn used approximately 425g for size SM.
- Estimated yarn for other sizes: XS=380g, M=500g, L=610g, XL=660g.
- You will also need a piece of 1” elastic long enough to fit your waist plus 1” for seam.
- No ribber needed.
- Hand manipulated lace skill required.
Spend over £29.50 and get FREE DELIVERY to the UK!
Choice of colours in Yeoman Supersheen…click here and add the amount you need to your cart.
This original design from Award Winning Designer Marianne Henio is for the Chic Pants machine knitting pattern. Casual knitted pants which can be worn casually or dressed up to a very classic outfit. They are loose fitting and elasticated at the waist so extremely comfy and versatile. There is a lace detail around the hems which adds to their uniqueness.
Download the pattern in Digital format. It comes from Marianne’s series of easy to knit patterns for the beginner up. No ribber needed. No lace carriage needed.
There are plenty of full colour photographic illustrations throughout. Diagrammatical schematics and measurement gauges are given so any standard gauge machine and choice of yarn can be used. Marianne has recommended certain yarns but you can choose your own favourites.
Included are sizes XS/SM/M/L/XL so it should be suitable for all. A table of contents allows you to click to your required pattern size immediately. This knitted pants pattern is written in the new ‘easy to understand’ format which makes your job easy. Suitable for a beginner who has practiced hand manipulated lace.
ALSO included is your FREE Guide entitled… ‘How to Design, Write & Convert your own Knitting Patterns’!!